Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My hellish existence post-tonsillectomy is getting less and less... hellish.  But only teensy bits at a time.  I feel like my tongue is swollen (even though it's not)... it's sexy.

But, it is giving me lots of time to do more and more and more digital scrapbooking while I'm laid up in bed...see?












Also, I'm sad to announce that we had to find Heidi a new home... we couldn't hack her nipping problem (she got Ian in the face a few times), so we found her a better-suited family to take her in... she seems to be very happy there, as they keep in touch with us!  It's been very nice... I just don't think we're a dog family, despite our love for them as a whole...

The kids had a great time trick-or-treating... Ian was the "black suit Spiderman" and Hannah, who was supposed to be Cleopatra, wound up being a rockstar after we couldn't find her Cleo dress.  I panicked, I'm not going to lie, because I didn't feel like leaving the house to find her a new costume... we threw together her rock star look in a matter of minutes, and she won 3rd place in the community contest!  :p  Here they are:




We remain here, healing and being and rockin' out as hard as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment